Integrated Network Systems proudly supports Fairfield Ohio CCTV.
Integrated Network Systems can provide business camera systems for your Fairfield Ohio CCTV needs. A growing trend in the business community is to install a web camera that can be accessed via the internet for viewing anywhere you have internet access. You can be on vacation and look in on your business over the internet. These web cameras are password protected so security can be maintained. A representative from Integrated Network Systems can consult with you to determine what video system would be most beneficial to your Fairfield business. Integrated Network System has the knowledge to advise, install, and maintain the CCTV system in your business.
What is CCTV?
CCTV, Closed Circuit TeleVision, is a TV system that does not broadcast TV signals to public but transmits them over to limited monitor(s). CCTV system usually utilizes CCDvideo cameras (to produce the video), cable or wireless transmitters/receivers or Internet (to transmit the video), and monitors (to see the video).
Web Camera (Web Camera Server or Network Camera) is a CCTV Camera with built-in network video server so that you can connect it to a network line such as DSL or T-1 for the Internet or LAN. When you assign an IP address to the camera, you can see the camera’s video at any place where the network line is available.
Why do you need CCTV?
Video surveillance is an ever expanding field throughout the business community. Video surveillance systems are not only applied to the security purposes but also to the other fields like laboratories in schools or in private companies, even to production lines in factories.
CCTV systems are imperative for all businesses, whether you operate an office complex of 100 employees or own a small local restaurant. They are one of the best ways to ensure commercial security for your business.
1. They are the perfect deterrent: Only the sight of CCTV cameras on your property is enough to scare off most burglars and make them think twice before breaking in. This is especially useful for small businesses because they are most targeted by thieves and burglars, sometimes even during day time if your business is in a high crime area. They are the perfect deterrent for thieves, burglars and other trouble makers that look on harming you and your business.
2. Surveillance Systems aren’t expensive or complicated: CCTV surveillance systems are neither expensive nor complicated to operate and maintain. Many of the best websites and companies that sell CCTV surveillance systems send technicians to install and train their customers on using them. They aren’t that expensive as many think them to be, with high quality, high resolution CCTV cameras available with price tags that are suitable even for private residential use.
3. They are Impenetrable: Invading a complex or business under CCTV surveillance by hiding from the CCTV cameras can only happen in Hollywood heist movies, not in real life. A well set up CCTV system is practically impenetrable, with multiple cameras keeping an eye on each others’ blind spots in addition to keeping an eye on the most vulnerable areas on your property and business. Again the best companies send down technicians for site inspections on customers’ property or office space to advise them on the best possible CCTV setup.
4. They Provide You with Remote Surveillance: CCTV Surveillance is a great solution to keep an eye on your property or office in real time. In addition to keeping an eye out for vandals and criminal elements, you can also keep an eye on your employees to prevent unwanted employee behavior and increase their efficiency and productivity.
5. They are Simply Indispensable: The most important reason why a CCTV surveillance system is important to business is simply because it is! Every business, big or small, has vulnerable areas like high security storage spaces where sensitive data is stored, or simply cash registers for obvious reasons. CCTV surveillance systems let you watch over these areas so they are protected at all times while also providing you with direct evidence should something go wrong.